Rules & Regulations
BDT 1230 per team. Each team can be maximum of 3 members and minimum of 2.
RULES for the poster presentation competition are :
- An accepted poster must include:
- Title of the poster.
- Discussion on the topic of the poster.
- The idea portrayed in the poster should be existing or being used. Any unimplemented or imaginary technology/idea won’t be taken into consideration.
- The posters will be judged based on the following criterions-
- Idea/ Technology Implementation
- Usefulness from our country's perspective
- Designing and decorations
- Presentation and vocabulary uses
- You will get 10-15 minutes to present your poster.
Note 1: When you begin to make your poster, first create a list of the visuals that you would use if you were describing your project with only the visuals. Write the text after you have created the list of visuals. Don’t be afraid to point out uncertainties in your work; this is where you may get useful feedback.
Note 2: SIMPLICITY IS THE KEY. Keep to the point, and don’t try to cover too many things. Present only enough data to support your conclusions.
- Poster size should be standard.
- Poster banner:
PVC banner (For University Level Students)
Handmade Banner using art paper (For School-College Level Students)
- Students must obtain permission from their mentors/supervisors and
co-authors before presenting the poster. Any report referring to an unauthorized poster presentation will be addressed immediately. If there is no supervisor, then you don't have to worry about it
- Students from schools, colleges and universities (up to Masters) can participate.
- The work presented must be original and innovative. Immediate actions will be taken against any form of plagiarism.
- Upon registration, abstract of each poster must be uploaded as a pdf format to the website to get selected as a participant in the competition.
- A team should be formed with a minimum of 2 members and maximum 3 members.
- All the team members must register their posters within the registration deadline.
- Registrations should be done online.
- The presenters must bring their Student ID card on program day for verification purpose.
- A certificate will be issued against every poster presented.
- Poster printing must be done by the presenter or by the presentation team.
- In all cases, decisions taken by the organizing committee will be final.
TOPICS of the competition:
The topic of the presented poster is open to your choices. We welcome your choice of topic and any creative ideas that you want to share with us.
*** If you are facing any problem in our registration process, then please knock us at our Facebook page.
*** Based on your performances in the competition, our sponsors might contact you in the future.
For further query contact, Saidul Islam: +8801521325416